Professor Emeritus of Physics
Ph.D. 1962, M.A. 1958, B.S. 1956 (physics), Harvard
Areas of Research/Interest:
Condensed matter physics, statistical physics, non-equilibrium phenomena, foundations of quantum mechanics and philosophy of science
- Compatible Quantum Theory, by R Friedberg and P C Hohenberg. Submitted to Reports on Progress in Physics (2014).
- Videos of Lecture Course entitled “The Ginzburg-Landau Equation and its Many Generalizations” (2013)
- Colloquium: An introduction to consistent quantum theory, Rev. Mod. Phys. 82, 2835 (2010).
- What is Science? (unpublished 2010). An editorial featuring this article appeared in Science 338, 1511 (2012).
- Science, Religion and the Teaching of Evolution (unpublished 2010).
Updated on 05/08/2014